It can be seen very often that the new teachers put out their 12-15 hours daily in their profession and it happens especially in the first year of their profession. The hard work which these teachers devote to their work and profession is just for the future of the millions of the budding servicemen and the entrepreneur who are the future of the country.
The main and the primary step in their teaching are to make a lesson plan because in any field whether it is a rocket science or any other profession, planning is the primary step. Lesson plans depends on the previous lesson because it is an ongoing procedure and this is very much difficult to plan the lesson in advance for the future.
After having my micro teaching, i feel that preparing a lesson plan is not an easy stuff. In the preparation of lesson plan, it needs skill in selecting the educational aims and learning outcomes intended for a lesson and how best to achieve these. While during lesson presentation, the skills needed is engaging pupils in the learning experiences particularly in relation to the quality of the instruction.
During my micro teaching, I used a lot of strategies such as demonstration, discussion, lecture method, problem solving and experimentation. However, the number of students in a group is too large. So, in my next teaching, I will pay more effort in designing the size of the students. For me, our micro teaching is considered good as this is our first time. Nevertheless, the set induction is attractive as we used discrepant event. During my teaching, I would say that being a teacher not an easy job as you need to plan well. I hope I could be an innovative teacher as when I think back what has my science teacher taught me in 5 years back, I can't even remember their name. This make me feel that teacher plays an important role to students in choosing their careers. So, I wish I could be a good teacher in future.

No comments:
Post a Comment